Yarmouth Little League is extremely proud to offer pre-season baseball clinics, which are run in partnership with Yarmouth High School Coaches Nick Whittaker & Marc Halsted.
This is a tremendous opportunity for kids to get great instruction from high school coaches and players. We have broken each clinic into age brackets, as well as skills. Details on each of the clinics is below, and we hope you can join us for them:
Grades 3 & 4
|March 12||1:00 – 2:30||HMS Gym||Throwing progression and fielding|
|March 19||1:00 – 2:30||YHS Gym||Hitting, throwing and fielding|
|March 26||1:00 – 2:30||YHS Gym||Hitting and throwing|
Grades 5, 6 & LL Eligible 7th Graders
|March 12||2:30 – 4:00||HMS Gym||Throwing progression and fielding|
|March 19||2:30 – 4:00||YHS Gym||Hitting, throwing and fielding|
|March 26||2:30 – 4:00||YHS Gym||Hitting and throwing|
For all of the above 2017 baseball clinics:
- Advance registration is NOT required for any of the 2017 baseball clinics.
- Please bring your baseball glove.
- Bats will be provided for any hitting drills – please do not bring a bat.
- Cleats are NOT allowed in the gym – please wear sneakers and do not wear cleats.
- Cancellations due to inclement weather will be posted on the YLL web site (www.yarmouthlittleleague.com)
If you have questions, please contact: Matt Hickey at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jon Janczuk at email@example.com