We need your help!
Field cleanup day is this Saturday, April 22nd at 9:00 AM. We are going to be spending the morning getting the fields ready to play on, and we could use as many hands as possible to make sure everything looks great for opening day.
- Don’t worry, the work will go quickly. We are going to:
- Sweep out dugouts
- Rake areas around dugouts
- Leaf blow leaves out of fence
- Hang banners
- Paint snack shed
- Clear tree limbs away from flag
- Hang flag
- Empty trash cans, put plastic bags in cans
The more people show up to help, the easier and quicker the work will go. So spend some time this Saturday helping us clean up and get ready for the season.
See you Saturday!